Now that the holidays are over, I’m ready to take a look at how to update my wardrobe for spring and which accessory trends I can’t live without! I’ve rounded up my favorite links regarding the top jewelry and accessories trends for Spring 2015.
From Harper’s Bazaar:
The best jewelry trends from spring 2015
Harper’s showcased these jewelry trends:
- The Unbalanced or mismatched earring
- Brass or gold tone jewelry – done in a big, bold way
- Choker necklaces: that sit either right on the neck or the neckline
- “Hippie Shake” – as the name implies, lots of beads and carefree styles and colors done with a 1970s vibe but a little cleaner and streamlined
- Estate earrings – classic shapes and very lady like
- Pendant necklaces – Forecast as taking over the Statement necklace!
I showed just a few of my favorites, below from this article! Click through the link here to see the whole show or the photos below for more details on each of these.
The Top 7 Accessories Trends from Spring 2015
Vogue features the following as top trends:
- The “It Bag” is back
- Statement earrings
- Gladiator sandals
- Flat shoes
- Platform shoes
- Handbags with a “round silhouette”
- The Obi belt
Click here or any photo below to see the whole slide show!
French Vogue had a great recap of spring jewelry too!
- I love the Chanel bangles in the first photo, below, left
- And check out the cuff from Celine on the right!
- An edgy take on pearls from Lanvin
- Love the feather bangle by Isabel Murant
Click here to see the slide show or on each photo for more details on each of those items.
Hope you enjoyed this preview!
Share this post with your friends who love to see this cheat sheet of the top jewelry and accessory trends for spring 2015!
Have a great weekend!