Ready Set Styled Jewelry & Accessories Makeover
Jewelry and Accessories: clean out, organization, curation and styling
Would you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Do you want to wear your jewelry and accessories more?
- Are you happy with your clothing but just don’t know how to compliment your style with jewelry and accessories?
- Does your jewelry, handbags, shoes, scarves, sunglasses, collections make you feel uninspired?
- Do you forget what you own regarding jewelry, shoes, handbags, scarves, etc ?
- Are you in a jewelry and accessories rut wearing the same pieces over and over again?
- Do you keep buying new clothes thinking that will help your styling skills?
- Do you want to feel good about your appearance every day and leave the yoga pants for time at the gym?
Ready Set Styled is all about the jewelry and accessories you already own to how to leverage them to make the most of your style and wardrobe. You don’t need to buy more clothing, you need to get a grip on what you have that will express your style and make you look and feel good.
When we work together you will get:
3 week program
2 1:1 session, 60 minutes
Custom made for you recap of what to add to your jewelry and accessories.
Pinterest boards: Custom created for you as a visual tool to help you curate your jewelry and accessories (up to 6). See week 3 details below.
We meet via Skype. (Skype meetings will be recorded and then emailed to you)
Week One – First 1:1 meeting:
We discuss where you are currently at with your style and where you want to be. We review your jewelry and see how it how well it matches up with your style and wardrobe. Do the Jewelry Box Cleanse where we look at every piece of jewelry and decide what stays and what goes.
Jewelry styling. (Fun part!) We work through 3 to 4 outfits and style them with your jewelry. You will take photos of the combinations and email them to me for the final step.
Organize your jewelry with my signature merchandising strategy and determine how to store your jewelry. I will give you suggestions on where to sell items that are in good condition but not keepers for your closet.
Week Two – 1:1 meeting
Review your shoes, handbags, scarves, hats, sunglasses and belts, etc. Determine what to keep, sell, or donate. Create an organization system that works for your closet and making sure to store accessories so they always look their best. Style your accessories back to your wardrobe and create full looks that tie your items together. You will take photos of the looks we come up with and email to me for the final step.
Delivered via email:
1. Jewelry and accessories prescription of what your should add to your collections: jewelry, shoes, handbags, belts, hats, scarves, sunglasses, etc. Review jewelry and accessory items that will be key in extending your wardrobe and help bring your style to the forefront. You will receive a detailed shopping list with suggested stores and brands that are in your budget and taste level.
2. Pinterest boards that I set up for you to speak to each of your activities / work / social, (up to 6) and how to use them to keep track of your jewelry and accessories and what to wear with what. Super handy when you are out shopping!
3. A list of options for liquidating or donating your unwanted items.
Access to my Private Facebook Group
Unlimited email access to me with any questions or help you might need for our 2 weeks together.